Skip to main content

Is Prince Harry Suffering Burnout?

 The other day, I read somewhere that Prince Harry was quoted as saying that sometimes he has burnout as a husband and a dad. I was not sure if I should have interpreted that literally, or if he was just trying to make a point while advocating as Chief Impact Officer for Better Up. 


But let's assume he meant it literally. Is he feeling burnout? I would not be surprised, but I would be a little bit concerned. A lot concerned, actually, on many different levels. Obviously, I would be concerned for his physical well-being. A bad case of burnout can be really bad and last for years on end. A person can just stop functioning, and be totally unable to do anything at all when the burnout is at its worse. A mild case could last a few weeks and the person could bounce back and restart their usual activities before long. And, of course, there are all the mental and psychological implications that go with that.

But on another level, I worry for Harry and Meghan as a couple. I am picking up some vibes that concern me which is why I wrote this post Meghan, Don't Forget: PUT HARRY FIRST! (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com)

and this post Does Harry Regret Marrying Meghan? Or Is it Meghan Who Regrets Marrying Harry? (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com)

and this post Could the Duchess' Ambition and Push for "Gender Equality" Affect her Marriage to Harry Duke of Sussex? (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com)

and this post  and this post

and this post and this post and this post Open letter to Meghan Markle About Her Kids (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com)

It is a lot of posts that I have written on this blog in the short month or so that I started it. I just get the feeling that they are in a rough patch and that they need some good talking to. I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong. But that is just the vibe I am picking up. And now that Harry is talking about BURNOUT I just get really nervous. It is like, all my alarms are ringing;

They need t 10-day timeout. They need to read this post about taking a holiday. They do not even have to go to any of the places I suggested. They just need to pack up their kids and take off for 10 days and regroup. They need to do it immediately. This will do wonders for their relationship and their psyche....Saint Barths anyone??


image credit flickr creative commons

Comments