Skip to main content

What is Meghan and Harry's Docu-Series With Netflix All About?

 Does Anybody Have Any Idea What Harry and Meghan's Docu-Series is About?



I have been closely following the story of Harry and Meghan's Netflix docu-series, and other stories, and thought I understood what it was going to be about until a commenter on YouTube set me straight in a comment about one of my videos. But it turns out that I am right and she is wrong. I have done my homework on this, you little mischief-maker on YouTube!

I have done two videos on this story. The first one is called "Will Meghan and Harry Pull The Plug on the Netflix Docu-Series":


In this video, I expressed my reservations about this docu-series. I got no comments on this video to date.

 I did a second video days later and I basically said "scrap the docu-series." 



But this time I got a very critical comment that I was not keeping up with their story. See below:

Clearly you have not been paying attention closely. In 2020 Prince Harry and Meghan announced that their Netflix projects are a documentary series of Invictus Games and the wounded soldiers that participate in it as well as a children series entitled "Pearl." However, "Pearl" was cancelled in 2021 when Netflix announced their loss of profits since many people could not afford to subscribe to Netflix due to the COVID-19 pandemic; so lots of projects were cancelled, and lots of Netflix employees were laid off. Even Netflix said they do not have a documentary project on Prince Harry and Meghan's personal life. Clearly, you are new to following the minute details of Prince Harry and Meghan's journey."

Isn't it amazing how people can be so wrong and yet so sure they are right? If you are not careful, you can let them convince you that you are the one at fault when they are. Because clearly, it has been all over the media that this docu-series had nothing to do with Invictus and everything to do with Harry and Meghan's personal life. Here is another article about it on Town and Country Magazine: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Netflix Documentary

I keep forgetting that a lot of these people are just trolls who try to mess with a blogger for no good reason. Some of them are also competing and they want to unnerve newcomers like me so that they have the space all to themselves. So I have to not let them take me on these rides.

Here is another article I found was pĂȘople.com confirming that the docu-series will be about Harry and Meghan's love story:

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Netflix Docuseries: Everything to Know (people.com)

So that is what Harry and Meghan's docu-series is going to be about. And I think it is a bad idea. They should not expose their personal lives in this way. IMHO. So take that, Youtube commenter!


Image credit flickr creative commons

Comments