Skip to main content

Do Meghan and Harry Ever Fight?

 Sure, the Sussexes Fight Like Any Other Couple

How long have Meghan and Harry been married? About 4 years? And they dated for one year and were engaged for one year? So that is 6 years? And you ask if they have ever had a fight? Jeeze.


They have undoubtedly had tons of fights. They are not George and Amal Clooney who claim never to have had a fight.

I personally don't like fighting with someone I am in a relationship with. At all. I don't understand married couples who have these really epic blowouts and stay married. If that were me, it would be over. I need a more George Clooney/Amal type of thing in my home. Tranquil, quiet, and agreeable all the time with lots of laughter, cooking and some yoga thrown in.

Is this how it is for Meghan and Harry? I kinda think maybe not. I think they fight because first of all, they have a very high-voltage lifestyle. They are out there in front of people all the time and people bring energy into your relationship. Which is one of the reasons I wish Meghan in particular could withdraw from public life for a while. Just don't be seen. Don't be visible. But it is not possible. She has to work. She has bills. And what is she going to do? Work as a part-time writer on Fiverr? She has to do what she has to do to survive this experience and because she is who she is, her work is going to be public. It was never going to be private.

But this is bad for her marriage. Very, very bad. Very bad. It is the one thing that will cause the marriage to implode. The public nature of it.

Camilla and Charles were able to pull off a private life even though he is literally the King. Now that he is King maybe they are more visible but it's okay now. She has achieved her goals. They have been married for 17 years and together for more than two decades.

I digress. The question is whether Harry and Meghan fight. I think yes. I can tell that Harry has a bit of a temper and it is not just because of his red hair. He just seems like he does. And Meghan is very stubborn. Like her father. And she has strong opinions.

The question is not whether they fight. It is how they fight. That I don't know. But I hope they use discretion. I hope they do not use too many "I told you so" and "It's all your faults" or go back to the past to things that should have already been resolved....I hate that.

I don't know. I have never married so I have not been exposed to having to fight lovingly. I can only hope that they know this concept of "loving fighting." You know? You fight, but never lose sight of the fact that this is someone you are supposed to love.

I just wish they could make their living in a more private way for the time being. It will be better for them. It will settle them a little bit more and that is very necessary. They have never had peace. They have to seek peace. Get away from the noise. Yes, they are going to say that "Meghan is hiding." The last time Meghan disappeared a little bit, I started seeing stories that talked about the exact number of days they had not seen her. But they did not miss her because they loved her. They missed her because these are demons out for destruction.

Do Harry and Meghan fight? Yes, I am sure they do. But how I wish they could go off-grid for a while. Their marriage might need it. 


Next: Advisors for Meghan and Harry : Sky News Australia Codependent Relationship With Meghan Markle (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com)


image credit flickr creative commons

Comments