Skip to main content

Meghan Markle's Variety Cover + New Revelations

 Liz Garbus' Docu-series of the Sussexes Could Spell Trouble Now that Meghan Has Expressed Misgivings

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex is on the cover of Variety Magazine this week. I don't know if Variety is available in Paris, as I have not seen it, and I don't think I have ever bought that magazine. But then again, I have not walked by a newsstand in the last few days. That said, I have read clips of the interview here or there, and have listened to a few YouTubers on the subject. Plus, I left a comment on one website that featured a "short" of the interview....I wonder if it is available for free online? Probably not.


It seems that the Duchess opened up about many things in this interview including about Queen Elizabeth and her respect for the deceased monarch, her and Harry's docu-series with Netflix, her children Archie and Lili as well as their work and partnership.

With the docu-series, Duchess Meghan came out and said that "it would not have been the way we would have told it" and that does make me a bit nervous. What does she mean by that? The director is someone she apparently trusts named Liz Garbus who, apparently, is an "Oscar-nominated" director.  I have never personally heard of her, but why would I? I am not in this line of business. 

That said, this statement makes me nervous because I have heard all these rumors about this docu-series and I thought it was all gossip but now that Meghan has said that, I realize there is fire behind all that smoke. How did Garbus tell the story? We will soon find out on Netflix.

I hope the Sussexes do not over-expose themselves in this docu-series. They must realize that one way or another, the critics will have a field day at Meghan's expense. But you know what? If they really do go ahead with that Napa Vineyard, the troubles they will have to face will be worth it.

And then, Meghan can travel to Grasse, France, and develop her own beautiful fragrance called Cali Girl, and just throw sand at these critics.

WATCH Meghan Markle Wants to Learn French - YouTube


Comments