Skip to main content

Harry and Meghan Date Night: The Duke and Duchess Are an Inspiration for Married Couples

Harry and Meghan date night in Los Angeles made the news this week.

The couple went to a concert and were seen PDAing when Harry reportedly put his arms around his wife Meghan in a loving embrace. Makes me so happy to hear that. I hope they do a lot more dates nights. But I hope that not too many are caught by the press.  Because they can only throw mud at it. I can't wait to hear how they spin this outing.

Especially Piers Morgan. He was on his backfoot the other day sending digs at Meghan "you're not a princess, Meghan!" he pouted childishly. OMG. It's like that guy bully in your class who has a crush on you and you don't give him the time of day so he becomes your worse nightmare.

It would be so funny if Piers did a sit-down interview with Meghan and they kiss and make up on live television. She could say "I'm sorry if I hurt you, Piers." And he will say, "Say that again so that everyone can hear you, Meghan." And she blushes and he says "ok, I accept your apology, Meghan. Don't ever hurt my feelings like that again cause next time, I will literally strangle you." 

And then he stops harassing that child and they live happily ever after. 

Jesus Christ...

But I digress. So Harry and Meghan need to really keep being each other's boyfriend and girlfriend and date often as if they are still teenagers. This is so important. Turn off all the noise, focus on nurturing their couple, and do fun things that they used to do before the whole world came into it. Soon, I hope they go back to Botswana for a week or so, to get away from the madness, and renew their love.

I think Harry and Meghan are going to make it as a couple. Especially when they continue to date like boyfriend and girlfriend after nearly six years together as a couple. What an inspiration they are!

#weloveyouharryandmeghan

Comments