Skip to main content

Prince Harry Needs to Mend his Relationship With His Brother William

HARRY SHOULD RECONCILE WITH HIS BROTHER 



Harry should definitely do everything he can to mend fences with his brother William. I have not been very happy with how William and Kate treated Meghan. Meghan is not their problem and they did not ask Harry to marry her, but Harry loves William and he welcomed Kate with open arms and William and Kate could be done a better job at returning Harry's affections.

So I have not been very happy with William and Kate. I have said it in my comments and I don't take it back. But I do think that these two young men should reconcile as brothers. I am not sure if that is possible given that William is beholden to the Crown but I think these two brothers should do everything they can to reconcile their relationship.


image credit flickr creative commons

Comments