Skip to main content

Body Language Expert Says that Meghan and Harry's Recent Photo Taken at One Young World Summit is "Pure Power and Status"

 Oh yea. Now you talking. People are starting to see what Harry and Meghan are up to. They are out to change the world, or to leave their indelible mark on it despite the naysayers, haters and otherwise negative people. 

I was just reading on MSN that a body language expert who analyzed a recent photo of the couple, says the couple is out for big things. They are out for great things. Just like I said here.

The photo in question was taken by Misan Harriman in September 2022. Meghan is wearing red and Harry is standing behind her, with his body tilted towards her as if he is presenting her to the world. The body language experts said that Meghan is the focus of the photos and that is so true. He says Meghan looks like a leader who is "strong" and "powerful" and he says that Harry is in a supporting role.

Harry is basically saying, "see my wife here, she is badass. First of all, she caught me like a movva.  I did not know my name after that."

The body language expert says that the photos are about a "campaigning slick double act with an emphasis on changing the world." He said the photos display "pure power and status compared to previous fairytale images." This is what I was getting at in the post The Power of Being Prince Harry's Wife and Meghan Markle's Husband. This is exactly what I see in them. Power and Status. That is why I said it is all about Keeping Up With Meghan and Harry. They are not spending a lot of quiet nights at home doing nothing. They are always up to something. The entire world press and the social media galaxy are trying to keep up with these two people and they, combined, are barely holding their own against these juggernauts. I love it. 

I definitely pick up the same vibe from Harry and Meghan. I wish I could play an active role on their team! OMG! They are going to win this! Trust me!! Meghan, if you read this, ya gotta call me, girl.

Comments