Skip to main content

Meghan and Harry Donate $1 Million through their Foundation to Help Women in Need

 Ving and Archewell team up.

How wonderful! Meghan and Harry's foundation Archewell has donated $1 million dollars to an organization called Ving. I have never heard of this organization but it sounds that they are all about "giving" and helping others. 

"Meghan Markle, co-founder of Archewell Foundation said, 'two things that bring me great joy are supporting women, and the spirit of giving.'”

This donation will go towards creating small grants of $1000 given to deserving women in the community who need the lift. For rich people $1000 is nothing, but for the rest of us, an infusion of $1000 in our lives can make such a difference and I am so proud of Harry and Meghan for thinking of this. It is exactly the kind of project I advocated in this post Meghan, Duchess of Sussex Should Help Women Entrepreneurs in the Caribbean, by Collaborating with Brands (meghanandharryadvisors.blogspot.com) 

I really love this idea and frankly, Meghan and I think alike in many ways and she really needs to contact me cause I just want to help her and Harry realize some of these great ambitions they have for helping others, and making a huge difference in the world. Despite the naysayers and haters. 

Call me Meghan!


Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: 



#weloveyoumeghanandhharry



Comments