Skip to main content

Archewell Productions Should do a Show Set in Paris - With a Black Woman!

P. A. R. I .S.


I have a great idea!!! OMG!!!

 Why not do a show set in Paris??? Through Archewell??? Meghan said in her Variety interview that she loves French, so I am assuming she loves Paris - who doesn't after all?

I know there is a very popular and successful show on Netflix about Paris called....jeeze, what is it called again?....Emily in Paris. This show is very cute and very nice and I love it like the next person.

But how about a show about a woman of color in Paris? Maybe she is having a midlife crisis, and so she comes to Paris looking for answers. She is imperfect, maybe even a little bit fat. She is single, has no money and basically is a bit of a mess, but there is sophistication there, and vulnerability. But she is happy, funny and hopeful that things will work out in the end.? And she cannot speak a lick of French, btw. Which is hilarious. OMG it's perfect!!! And guess who stars in this feature???

Me!!!!! I will be the star!!!

Giggles....No, actually I'm serious AF...Yes, I've had a glass of wine, but so what?

Can you imagine of something like this were to really happen???OMG!!!  OK, you know what? I'm going to pitch Meghan and Harry right now!!!

Comments